Regulations of the 12th World Xiangqi Championship
Ⅰ Governing Body: World Xiangqi Federation (WXF)
Ⅱ Host Organizer: Indoensia Xiangqi Association
Ⅲ Co-Host Organizer: Administration of Sport of Indonesia, Milliennium Group
Ⅳ Time and Venue of the Championship: 20th Nov – 26th Nov, 2011
Hotel in Jakarta of Indonesia
Ⅴ Competition Events:
1. Men’s Team Event
2. Men’s Individual
3. Non-Chinese/ Vietnamese Individual
4. Women’s Individual
Ⅵ Competition Methods:
1. The Xiangqi Rules officially approved by the WXF will be applied in the competition (Note: same as the Rules of Asian Xiangqi Federation).2. Men’s Individual shall be a nine (9) round competition, using the Swiss System with one (1) game for each match.3. For Women’s Individual, the competition system and number of rounds of the matches will be determined in accordance with the number of the players registered.4. For Men’s Team Event, the result of a team will be based on the individual places of the two (2) players from the same team.5. For non-Chinese/ Vietnamese Individual, the results shall be calculated separately.
1. Each Association may enter one (1) team leader, two (2) male players and one (1) female player. However, this quota does not apply to non-Chinese/ Vietnamese players, i.e. the number of entry is not limited.2. Completed entry forms (with seal of association), together with two (2) recent photos of each member, must be emailed or faxed to the Indonesia Xiangqi Association not later than 1st Nov 2011
Ⅷ Prize Award:
1. The first eight (8) places in Men’s Team event, trophies will be given to 1st and 3rd places，other places will receive certificates.2. The first eight (8) places in Men’s Individual, the first eight (8) places in Non-Chinese/ Vietnamese Individual and the first six (6) places in Women’s Individual will be awarded. Trophies and prize money will be given to 1st and 3rd places; other places will receive certificates and prize money.
Ⅸ Prize Award List - Individual Championship(US Dollar)
Places Men’s Non-Chinese/Vietnamese Women’s 1 st 7500 4500 3000 2 nd 4500 2500 2000 3 rd 3000 1500 1200 4 th 2000 1200 800 5 th 1500 1000 300 6 th 1200 800 150 7 th 1000 600 8 th 800 500
Ⅹ Accommodation and Transportation:
1. The expenses of international traveling will be borne by each team.2. For Members and associate members of World Xiangqi Federation(1) The organizing committee will cover the expenses of accommodation aswell as local transportation related to the Championship for seven (7) people of each team (Team leader: 1; male players: 2; female player: 1; and non-Chinese/ Vietnamese players: 3) for their stay in Xintai during the period of the Championship.(2) Extra non-Chinese/ Vietnamese players (more than 3 players) of each team, have to cover all expenses by themselves at the charge of:Single-bed room: US$ 150 per day per person (including meals and lodging)Twin-bed room: US$ 100 per day per person (including meals and lodging)3. For non-members and non-associate members of World Xiangqi Federation, the organizing committee will cover their local transportation related to the Championship and expenses of accommodation for one (1) player of each team for his stay in Jakarta during the period of the Championship.
For other non-members and non-associate members, the all expenses should pay by themselves at the charge of:Single-bed room: US$ 150 per day per person (including meals)Twin-bed room: US$ 100 per day per person (including meals)4. Extra persons have to cover all expenses by themselves at the charge of (Please confirm your standard of accommodation while making the entry):Single-bed room: US$ 150 per day per person (including meals)Twin-bed room: US$ 100 per day per person (including meals)
Ⅺ Clothing: Neat and tidy uniform for participating in the opening and closing ceremony and other relating activities
Ⅻ Any unsettled matter not covered in this regulation will be notified later.
ⅩⅢ The secretariat of World Xiangqi Federation reserves the right to interpret this regulation.